Bookkeeping and Accounting Intern
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain practical bookeeping and accountancy experience with an AAT Accredited Employer for a candidate having a genuine interest in pursuing a career in accountancy.
The firm uses latest cloud based accounting and tax software and offer a very dynamic environment.
Since you will be working for a small practice, you will get a chance to have hands-on experience with all round tasks involved in bookkeeping and accounting.
About the candidate:
– working toward AAT Level 2 or 3 qualification
– basic knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting
– strong attention to detail
– good (formal and informal) command of English language with excellent telephone manner
– IT literate, skilled in Excel and capable of learning new software quickly
– reliable, organised and able to meet deadlines
– Bookkeeping on Excel, Quickbooks, Xero and VT in house and clients’ premises
– Bank reconciliation on each of the software above
– Liaising with clients to resolve bookkeeping queries
– Process Payroll
– Preparing trial balance and working papers
– Preparing annual accounts
– Tax Returns/ CT600
– VAT returns
– Exposure to various cloud based software including Quickbooks & Xero
£NMW to start with. However, will increase with exam passes and experience.
Please send your CV, with cover note explaining why you’re suitable for/want the role.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship, Permanent
Salary: £11,000.00 to £15,000.00 /year